The Baton Rouge Water Company provides you several ways to pay your bill. Each way allows you to make it as convenient as possible to meet your busy lifestyle. Here are the different ways to pay your bill:
Pay with credit or debit card online (with fee)
- Pay with credit or debit card online or in the Goodwood office (with fee).
Eliminate paper bills and never pay a convenience fee again! Not only will this feature allow you to convert your paper bill into an ebill but it will also allow you to submit payment over the Internet and avoid the $2.95 convenience charge. We also recommend that when you enroll in Smartbill that you also enroll in Automatic Draft to make your life easy.
The Automatic Draft will pay your bill each month by automatically transferring funds from your bank account. You will be notified of the amount that will be drafted each month via mail or by Smartbill.
Checkfree Locations or In Person
Pay your bill at any of the convenient locations in the metro area.
- @ Leo S. Butler Community Center, 950 East Washington Street (map)
- @ Baton Rouge City Parish Sewer office, 1100 Laurel Street, Suite 234 (map)
- @ the office in the drive thru or in the lobby 8755 Goodwood Blvd. (map) *credit card payments (with fee)
Pay with credit or debit card over the phone (with fee)
- BRWC: 225-925-2011
- PWC 225-952-7688
- AWC 225-952-7666 OR 225-675-5644
Baton Rouge Water Company
Post Office Box 96016
Baton Rouge, LA 70896-9016
Water Usage Tips
Deep soaking the lawn promotes deep root growth which requires less watering.