New Customer Welcome Information - Baton Rouge Water Company
Our customer service call center is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays. Please call (225) 925-2011 to have your service connected, disconnected or transferred. You can also obtain information concerning your billing, service charges, rates, bill payment requirements and water service questions and/or problems. For emergency assistance on weekends, holidays or other non business hours, please call (225) 926-3044.
24-Hour Automated Account Information
Automated account information and automated payments are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Information is available including bill amounts, due dates, billing, and disconnect dates as well as credit card payments with a $2.95 convenience fee (subject to change). Simply dial 1-844-231-6361 and follow the telephone menu instructions. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER TO USE OUR AUTOMATED SYSTEM.
Water and Sewer Bills on One Statement
As an added convenience to our customers, we have combined your water and sewer service billings on one statement. You can now pay both companies with one check or with your credit card. Additionally, those of you who pay your bills in person now can pay both your water and sewer bills at either the City/Parish Service Fee Office or in our Goodwood office, saving you an additional trip across town.
Ways to Pay Your Bills
- Online payments – www.batonrougewater.com. There is a $2.95 convenience charge for this method of payment.
- Easy Pay bank drafts – We can automatically draft your checking account the day before your due date each month. No stamps, no worry and convenient.
- Mailing payment – Just use your return envelope provided with your statement.
- Western Union Quick Collect – with locations in Baton Rouge and throughout the entire metro area. For a list of our payment centers, see www.batonrougewater.com and select Wester Union Quick Collect.
- 24-hours by Phone – make sure to have your account number and use your credit card plus a $2.95 convenience fee dial 1-844-231-6361.
- In Person – City Parish/Sewer office at 1100 Laurel St., Suite 234, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Drive-up window – Open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. (For faster service, drive- up transactions are limited to payments on current accounts only. Credit Cards are not taken in the drive-up)
To insure your account is credited properly, please include your billing stub with all payments.
Billing and Due Dates
All current billings are due 20 days after billing dates. If a current bill is unpaid after 20 days, the account will be assessed with a five percent (5%) delinquent penalty. All bills unpaid thirty (30) days after billing date will be subject to discontinuance of service. A notice of nonpayment will be mailed to the last known address and will include amounts due and disconnect date. If service is disconnected for nonpayment; total amount due on account, a reconnection charge, and possibly an additional deposit, must be paid at our business office on Goodwood Blvd before service is restored.
East Baton Rouge Parish Sewer Service
Customers new to East Baton Rouge Parish sewer and garbage collection service fees should click HERE for important infromation regarding services and fees.
Water Usage Tips
Bottled water costs 2900 times more than tap water.